“Due to extensive usage of Microsoft Outlook for sending and receiving email, there was no enough space for other attributes like contacts, calendars….So, couple of days back deleted some of the unwanted emails using shift + delete combinational keys from Outlook. After which I realized that some of the important files along with unwanted ones was also deleted. Since, emails were deleted by shift + delete keys it has bypassed Deleted Folders even. Now, can I recover those deleted emails from MS Outlook?”
Absolutely yes, with the help of reliable tool called Remo Recover restoring deleted emails can be performed in few simple mouse clicks. However, you find two separate softwares called Remo Repair Outlook (PST) and Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) for recovering deleted emails from Outlook and Outlook Express.
Outlook is one of the prominently utilized email application in many business organizations, IT sectors etc. for sending and receiving email via internet. Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express do the same work but they utilize different files for storing data. Microsoft Outlook Express makes use of DBX file for storing files, where single folder uses .dbx file format. Microsoft Outlook takes help of single .pst file for saving entire data including various attributes like calendars, contacts, appointments.
You might delete emails from Outlook accidentally or using delete option or using shift + delete commands or from command prompt. When emails are deleted from delete option or unintentionally by selecting delete all option will be available in Recycle Bin. If they are deleted by command prompt or using shift + delete keys then you will not find emails in Recycle Bin.
In such cases, do not conclude that deleted emails cannot be recovered forever from Outlook which is not true. The deleted emails will be available in your system until they are overwritten but cannot be recognized. That is the space occupied by deleted emails should not be occupied by new data before recovery process. If this condition is true, then deleted emails can be recovered effectively utilizing Remo Recover softwares.
Features of Remo Repair Outlook (PST)
- It will repair corrupted, damaged PST files on all the versions of Microsoft Outlook like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and so on
- This software is capable of repairing corrupted PST file that cannot be fixed with built in scanpst inbox repair tool
- It provides two types of scanning process called Normal Scan and Smart Scan which can be chosen according to the level of corruption
- Capable of identifying and recovering different attributes like contacts, calendars, appointments etc. from Outlook PST
- With the help of this tool, you can find the PST file from your system without knowing storage location also
Features of Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX)
- It has ability to repair DBX file and recovers emails from different versions of Outlook Express like 4, 5, 5.5 and 6
- Repairs oversized, corrupted, damaged DBX files within few easy steps
- Complete header of an email can be recovered
- Without knowing the location of DBX file, this software can identify corrupted file
- It will repair emails that are corrupted due to unreliable antivirus software
Other reasons responsible for deletion of emails
- Unintentional Deletion – While deleting older files from Outlook PST or Outlook Express, you might accidentally delete vital mails along with them that results in deletion
- Emptying Deleted Folder – Emptying deleted folders of Outlook PST or Outlook Express without rechecking it or unintentionally might leads to permanent deletion
- Untrusted Antivirus Software – Usually, antivirus software is utilized to avoid harmful viruses getting transferred into your system. During this process, if it comes across any infected emails might delete without user conformation
Likewise, we might across numerous reasons due to which emails get deleted from Microsoft Outlook (PST) and Microsoft Outlook Express (DBX).
- It is advised to maintain backup of vital files in any other storage device or drive
- Install updated antivirus software on your system
- Outlook should not be terminated improperly