Microsoft Outlook 2010 is a popular email client which is equipped by many advanced features. It makes use of two data files one is PST data file and another is OST data file. Both the data files have distinct features, due to which they are used in different situations. However, OST (Offline Storage Tables) data file allows the users to work even in offline. In simple terms it’s a local file created by Microsoft Outlook 2010 to hold offline copies of Microsoft Exchange server. OST data file will synchronize itself with the exchange server mailbox automatically when the internet is available. Unlike other files OST file in Outlook 2010 can also get corrupted due to many reasons and some of them are listed below.
- When synchronization of OST file with the exchange server is interrupted by any means then there are chances that the OST file can get corrupted
- OST file is unsafe from virus infection, so when an OST file is infected by malicious viruses then your OST file can get corrupted
- Microsoft Outlook provides you with an inbuilt tool called exe, this tool can be at times useful when some minor repair are required for your OST file. But it is not the master solution for repairing the OST file, however this tool can corrupt your OST file when you use it inappropriately
- Improper usage like abrupt termination of Outlook 2007 can also lead to corruption of OST file
The above are some of the common reason behind corruption of OST file, however there can be many other reasons also which leads to corruption. But don’t worry because you are at the right place where you will come to know how to repair a corrupted OST file in Outlook 2010. Just make use of a tool called Remo Convert OST to PST, which can help you to quickly repair the OST file.
How can Remo Convert OST to PST help you in fixing OST file?
- This software is will convert your corrupted OST file into a healthy PST file, and from that healthy PST file you can efficiently recover the necessary data.
- Provides you with great and simple to understand graphical user interface, by which one can effortlessly complete the task
- It is one of the powerful application which supports OST file that is created on different versions of Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Considered as most efficient software as it is capable of converting an OST file that is password protected
- Once the conversion is completed you can regain access to all the attributes that were there in the OST file before corruption
- This reliable utility is free from virus and other malicious program as the product is digitally signed by standard authorities
- Requires less space for installation on your computer, which results in less resource consumption of your computer
- You will get 24 / 7 proficient support from the technical support professionals when you feel any inconvenience in using the software
- Supports major operating system of Windows like Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
- Make use of updated anti-virus application in order to secure your OST file from getting affected
- Delete unwanted emails because if the OST file size increases its maximum limit then there are chances that the OST file may get corrupted
- Prevent abrupt termination of your Microsoft Outlook 2010 program, as this can also lead to corruption of your OST file. Moreover make use of UPS which will prevent from sudden system shutdown when you are using Outlook 2010