Outlook may crash, freeze, hang or stop working at times which causes inaccessibility of data. It may also throw up error messages like “Outlook not responding” which clearly states that your Outlook application has some serious issue. You might have typed a large email and attached some 50 GB files to it. Due to some unknown reasons the Outlook may crash which lead to instant data loss. Let us analyze, what could be the possible reasons for Outlook crash?
- Corrupted PST file – Outlook PST file corruption may lead to crash
- Add-ins – Running unnecessary Add-ins makes your Outlook application slower and causes issues like crashing, malfunctioning etc.
- Malware code – Windows system might get infected with virus or malware code due to which your Outlook application may crash
PST file corruption – Error messages that may pop out
- “Outlook data file cannot be accessed”
- “The operation failed. An object could not be found or Object not found”
- “Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened”
- “Outlook working offline error”
- “not a valid PST file”
At such scenarios, the user might think that the data loss is permanent and the issue can’t be fixed. But it may be a surprise to you to know that you can smartly fix the issue and recover the data using Remo Repair Outlook PST tool.
Fix your Outlook issue in an easy way using Remo Repair Outlook PST tool
Remo Repair Outlook PST tool fixes the corrupt or inaccessible Outlook PST files and restores the email and its other attributes back safely. It performs the deep scan and extracts the data from the crashed Outlook and restore them to a new healthy file. Throughout the entire process of scanning and extracting, it acts on read only mode hence the original file will be kept safe.
Along with emails, it also retrieves other Outlook attributes like contacts, calendar, meeting request, events, task and journals etc. It overcomes the difficulties faced by the user while using Scanpst.exe tool and repairs the corrupted PST files in an efficient way.
Features of Remo Repair Outlook PST Tool
- Performs the deep scanning process and fixes the corrupt PST files
- Repairs the corrupted PST files and resolves the issue even from the inaccessible Outlook application
- Encrypted and password protected PST files can also be repaired and recovered
- You can browse the corrupted PST files using advanced options like Open Default PST File, Select PST File Manually, Find All your PST Files
- Based upon the requirements, the software provides customized scan options like Normal and Smart scan. You can use Normal scan option if the corruption is less. Go for Smart scan option if the PST file is highly corrupted
- View the recovered Outlook items in MS Outlook styled browser
MS Outlook Versions supported by Remo Repair Outlook PST software
MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000
Operating System versions supported by Remo Repair Outlook PST are Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
Causation of PST File Corruption
- Abnormal Outlook Termination – Sudden termination of Outlook application while sending/receiving mails or performing other operations may corrupt the Outlook files and end up with inaccessibility
- Improper upgradation of Outlook – Outlook application which has not been upgraded properly may also corrupt the files
- File Size Issues – If the PST file size is exceeded beyond limit then the file may get corrupted easily
Regardless of any kind of issue, Outlook email recovery after crash can be done easily using Remo Repair Outlook PST tool. The highly interactive user interface design of the software helps you to carry out the process in a smart and efficient way.
- Upgrade the Windows OS and Outlook application regularly and in a proper way
- Avoid using unwanted Add-ins which makes the Outlook slower
- Do not terminate Outlook abruptly and in an improper way