Unable to open Outlook 2007 PST file or if it stops responding or refuses to open? Well, whatever might be the reason, to easily access Outlook data file make use of Remo Outlook PST Repair tool which fixes Outlook 2007 PST file issues and restores Outlook data securely.
Most of the PST file issues arise due to corruption of PST file. Your Outlook 2007 PST file may get corrupt due to various reasons. With Remo Repair Outlook (PST) tool you can fix any sort of Outlook data file issues in a simple manner.
Remo Repair Outlook (PST) can also be used in the following situations:
- If you are facing indexing issues on Outlook If instant search is not working
- When Outlook opens in offline mode even you started on online mode
- PST files showing error messages
- To fix Outlook Profiles
- To restore permanently deleted Outlook items from Deleted Items folder
While repairing the Outlook 2007 data file, this tool reads the PST file by extracting the contents from it. After extracting the data from corrupt PST file, it creates a new healthy PST file thus it keeps all your original PST data intact. This software for repairing corrupted PST on Outlook 2007 comes with advanced algorithm which helps in repairing oversized PST file, password protected and encrypted files, without any changes.
What else Remo Repair Outlook (PST) tool can do?
- Generates repaired PST file in 2003- 2013 format for easy importing
- The interactive interface of the tool guides you throughout the repair process
- Repair Outlook data file on various Outlook versions such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Facilitates Preview option to view restores Outlook items
- Demo version of this application helps you to evaluate the process and later you can purchase the tool
- Compatible with all latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and so on
Well, you got know about Outlook 2007 PST file repair, now let us know the reasons behind the corruption of PST file:
- Improper Up gradation of Outlook: To make use of new features of Outlook, you may want to upgrade your Outlook. But, while upgrading Outlook if you follow improper steps or if something goes wrong then there are chances of PST file corruption
- Abrupt Termination of MS Outlook: While working on MS Outlook, if you abruptly terminate the application then it might damage Outlook data file
- Using Unreliable Third Party Applications: At times, you may make use of unreliable third party applications to import or export Outlook to a new environment. In such situation, if you make use unreliable tool for importing and exporting PST file then that file may get corrupt
- Other Reasons: If PST file exceeds its size limit, it may result in PST file corruption in Outlook 2003 and earlier version, errors encountered while synchronizing Outlook with exchange server also damages PST files etc.
In such situation, you may make use of Microsoft’s built-in Inbox Repair Tool called scnpst.exe to identify and fix the problems related to PST file. But, this Inbox Repair tool suggests you to scan entire PST file repeatedly until it says there are no more errors in the PST file. At certain situations, even after running scanpst.exe repeatedly, the errors may not be fixed and it may fail to repair Outlook account completely. Also, while repairing PST file, this tool scans PST file then it identifies the issues of Outlook data file and tries to rebuild the structure. But, if it fails to fix the issue then PST file may get further modified as the tool works on the original PST file and thus reduces the chances of recovery. Hence, in all such circumstances Remo Repair Outlook (PST) can be used. This tool repairs PST file errors even when inbox repair tool fails.