Microsoft Office Suite is one of the very popular desktop software available on most of the personal computers and laptops. This application provides different attributes like Microsoft office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access and so on. Among many, Microsoft Outlook is one of the prominently utilized email application in many business organizations, IT sectors, educational institutes etc. Apart from sending and receiving mails, it also supports features like contacts, calendars, appointments, journals, notes etc.
Microsoft Outlook utilizes a folder called PST (Personal Storage Table) for saving entire information. All the features like Outbox, inbox, sent items etc. gets stored in this single file called PST. This PST file usually resides on hard drive of your system. However, at times there are chances of deleting Outlook inbox unintentionally due to many unknown circumstances. In such cases, most of them come to an conclusion that deleted inbox from Outlook cannot be recovered which is not true.
Let us take an instance: wherein your inbox contains very important mails send by different clients of your company. In order to identify easily, you have created different profiles for each client and now you want to create one new file. While accessing Outlook inbox, you found many old or unwanted profiles which you taught to delete. Since, they are not required in future you will think to delete them using shift + delete keys. Without giving second taught, you will delete some of the old profiles and also created new one. After which realized that, you have accidentally deleted some of the important recipients while erasing old profiles.
Don’t Panic!!! When you encounter such situations don’t assume that deleted inbox from Outlook cannot be restored back. Now, it is possible to restore deleted Outlook inbox with the help of professional recovery tool like Remo Repair Outlook (PST). Whenever you delete inbox from Outlook is not deleted permanently from your system. Instead only address of inbox will be removed so you will be unable to identify it. But, data remains on your system until and unless it is overwritten. That is you should not add any new data to your system until you perform recovery process on Microsoft Outlook.
As said above, Remo Repair Outlook (PST) is the best option for recovering deleted Outlook inbox in few simple steps. This software is one of the non destructive read only tool that will not alter any original files during scanning process rather uses separate files for storing extracted data. It is designed with simple to understand interface that explains the installation process in simple language. Hence, all kinds of users like non technical, new users can install and run it easily.
Other features of Remo Repair Outlook (PST)
- Recovers inbox from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible, oversized PST files in few simple steps
- Supports all the versions of Microsoft Outlook like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013….
- Provides highly designed scanning algorithms for repairing corrupted PST files
- Supports various versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista….
- Technical team will be available for 24*7 to resolve any kind interruptions that arises during installation or repairing process
Some of the reasons responsible for deletion of Outlook inbox are:
- Improper Up gradation of Outlook – When your upgrading Outlook from its older version to new versions, some of the PST files might get corrupted or damaged due to errors or improper up gradation . In such cases, there are chances of losing folder like inbox from Outlook
- Virus Attack – When Microsoft Outlook gets infected from viruses via internet, external storage devices, computer virus etc. will self multiply themselves. These harmful viruses have the ability to delete or modify folders of Outlook like inbox
- Other Reasons – Application malfunctioning, unreliable third party applications, PST file corruption, operating system crash etc. are other reasons for deletion of Outlook inbox
- Have a backup of important files in any external storage device
- Install updated antivirus software
- Outlook should be terminated appropriately